Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Guyver Vs Guyver Zoanoid


Guyver(強殖装甲ガイバー, Kyōshoku Sōkō Gaibā). I happen to come across some Guyver clips online, I still have a vivid memory of the movie though having watching the movie many years ago when I was a kid, I thought it was very well done especially part 2 of the movie, the special effects. The Guyver itself is a symbiotic techno-organic (or biomechanical) device that enhances the capabilities of its host.
I definitely recommend you buy this film if you like action, gore and David Hayter. You can find it quite cheap on dvd.

From http://www.warriorguyver.com/oldsite3/artwork/brian/indexothersites.htm





560 349

Guyver: Dark Hero (Final Battle: Guyver Vs Guyver Zoanoid)

Scenes from the movie 'Guyver: Dark Hero'

Check out the cool scenes and how the Guyver unit attaches itself to the human host

Guyver Anime




Just for laughs

No comments:

Post a Comment